Our purpose is:
- To love and glorify God (Matthew 22:37, I Peter 2:9)
- To be a loving and maturing family of believers (John 13:34-35, Ephesians 4:11-16)
- To make fully devoted followers of Christ (Matthew 28:19-20)
Based on our purpose, we are committed to:
- Worship – Humbly honor, serve, and praise the one true God with all of our hearts.
- Prayer – Seek God’s help by bringing our various needs to God.
- Scripture – Teach, learn, and joyfully obey God’s Word – the Bible.
- Fellowship – Gather together, care for each other, and serve one another.
- Outreach – Share the good news of Jesus Christ with our community and world.